We are hiring! Outsource is looking for a graphic designer who can act as a creative lead to oversee brand design, web design, overall front-end development, social media, and digital advertising.
- Takes Initiative
- Good Communication
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Modern Vision
- Must at least have an associate degree in graphics' design
- Possess exceptional design skills using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Possess production skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to create .gif
- Ability to understand marketing needs and convert them into digital campaigns
- Team player
- Ability to use CSS/HTML
- Some experience with e-commerce sites such as Big Commerce, Shopify, Big Cartel, Magento a PLUS
- Ability to use MailChimp & Constant Contact
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Macintosh Operating System
- Color Correction
*PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT WELL VERSED IN ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SOFTWARE.
- Create all e-mail newsletters using an graphic design software
- Send newsletters daily/weekly/monthly to clients' subscribers using MailChimp and ConstantContact
- Plan all marketing materials for the upcoming holidays, seasons, etc.
- Design Logos, Stationery and Brochures
- Maintain graphics on all client websites and ensure that they currently reflect latest promotions
- Make sure client websites have accurate photos, videos and descriptions
- Create original solutions that will be in tandem with clients' brand that can be used on several social media platforms
- Research, create, and execute designs for print, marketing collateral, the web, and on several social media platforms
- Create awesome digital renditions of products
- Create .gif files for clients' websites and social media platforms
- Responsible for looking at all clients' current inventory, analytics and promotions and discern what is not selling via means of marketing
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please fill out the form below or send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss scheduling a phone or physical interview.